Video tutorials can be found in our YouTube channel.
This is an application-based manual for the GigaMesh Software framework. It shows basic processing steps typically and also very often used within our projects. Many of the steps can be combined for more advanced tasks. Theoretical concepts can be found in the publications section. For earlier versions of the manual click here.
Topics found in the manual:
- 00. Video Tutorials
- 01. First Steps
- 02. Labeling and Function Values
- 03. Mesh Cleaning
- 04. Profile Lines and Cross Sections
- 05. Unwrappings
- 06. Extrude Profile Lines
- 07. Distance Visualization
- 08. Distance Measurement between Points
- 09. Volume
- 10. Colorramps
- 11. MSII Filtering - Feature Vectors
- 12. Export Screenshots
- 13. Apply TPS RPM Transformation
00. Video Tutorials
The video tutorials are available in our YouTube channel having the short URL https://gigamesh.eu/youtube. For reasons of accessibility and persistence the videos are published at the Heidelberg Document Repository (HeiDOK). They are free to use under the CC-BY license.
Beside tutorial no. 10 and 11 there is another video related to a publication: